Thursday 30 April 2009

This week has been a good week for me I have sold 4 items on Folksy which is a surprise, 2 mobile phone cases 1 stole and a 7 layer petticoat.
I worked on the 7 layer petticoat on Monday, these take me 2 days to make and are very complicated and a lot of gathering to do as every layer has 3 tiers of gathered netting, made in a lovely shade of white with all hems rolled and outer layer with lace on, this has now been posted and hopefully my customer will be opening it shortly, will I get feedback on this item? (see below) hope so.......
7 Layer petticoat




To day I am working on a commission for a designer for 50's style petticoat with 6 layers in a lovely shade of pale pink, this will have 150 yards x 8.8 inches wide of stiff netting and have all rolled hems, will be a very full petticoat when finished, I will post a picture soon of finished item.

No comments:

Post a Comment